Sales Engineer / Business developer
Your goal is to bring our services and product offering to the market in an attractive way. Your daily focus is to grow and build our market position. The strategic decisions you make will be executed in close collaboration with the entire team and you will receive their full support to execute your goals. You will establish and maintain customer relations at events, conferences and during daily business. This opening is an excellent opportunity for ambitious individuals to grow their career and showcase their talents in a young and successful spin-off company with a clear vision.
What will you be responsible for?
- Make initial contact with prospects through a variety of channels, and determine the appropriate next steps to advance towards a deal
- Exploring corporate opportunities
- Focus on the customer, uncovering their needs and translating the needs into new projects
- Work and communicate with a data-minded team of engineers and IT professionals, define and prioritise requirements that deliver value to our customers
- Lead product marketing to ensure we communicate the benefits of our products effectively to the customers
- Suggest new strategies and improvements to the sales strategy in terms of approach, format, story and offering
- Can advance from customer interest to a detailed project with added value
The ultimate measure of your success is the profitable growth of our business.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do you need to succeed?
To be successful in this role, you will need background and ideally some experience processing (large amounts of) data for purposes of analysis. You have a notion of software development practises and cloud technology. You are passionate about AI technology and its applications in the industry. As a strategic thinker with strong communication skills you are able to work with our team and feel comfortable interacting with customers and prospects. You bring insight into the organisation and help us focus on the right topics.
To communicate with international and national clients, we expect you to be proficient in English and Dutch, French is a plus. You will often be on the road, so a drivers license (Rijbewijs B) or equivalent is in your possession.
We offer flexible working opportunities as well as a competitive salary. You will be working with a young and dynamic team.