Port+: Tracking and anticipating movements of ships in Harbour of Antwerp using machine learning
Since 1905 and the days of signaling the arrival of ships by wireless telegraphy, Port+ has been the reliable, proactive, neutral business partner for companies serving ships and terminals in the port communities of Belgium and Zeeland. At Port+ we believe your business is only as good as the information it acts on, which is why we are proud to offer the most comprehensive information solutions available in the market to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To be the provider of choice of all port related information, develop bespoke products and services, build bridges between the port and the outside world, continuously look for opportunities, keep up-to-date with new technological developments. This is Port+'s mission.
- Port + is the reliable partner in the port communities of Belgium and Zeeland
- AI-based solution to better predict the time of trajectories that ships follow
- Develop machine learning models that estimate the time of ship trajectories is changing conditions
- Deliver accurate information to all actors involved in the harbor
- Removing uncertainty, offering guarantees and looking further into the future
- Avoid ripple effects due to unexpected circumstances (delays)