(Junior) Sales Manager
ML2Grow has been at the forefront of AI innovation for the past five years. Join our eager team of AI enthusiasts dedicated to bringing this exciting and game-changing technology to the innovative businesses we have the pleasure of working with.
We are looking to expand our presence in Brussels and the French-speaking area of Belgium. You will play a key role in this and allow us to expand ML2Grow’s impact on AI adoption in industries and continue our successful growth in the past years. The ideal candidate is a true hunter who uses a passionate voice to communicate our innovative solutions to new clients and help them overcome their business challenges.
Can you be that person? Let’s get in touch.
Your role in our team:
- Identify new business opportunities and qualify leads within the assigned territory (Focus on the Brussels area).
- Reach out to potential clients, identify their needs and match them to ML2Grow’s offerings.
- Learn about AI technology’s impact on businesses and how ML2Grow develops and delivers these solutions to its clients.
- Establish and maintain meaningful business relationships with SME-owners, high-level decision-makers and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with our business strategists and technical team to develop clear and concise value propositions for our clients.
- Be a trusted advisor by listening to and analysing clients’ needs and identifying how ML2Grow can help.
- Guide the marketing team with your growing experience in the field to create the support and material you need to be successful.
- Attend professional events and networking opportunities.
- Be honest, realistic, and enthusiastic and be sure to close deals.
ML2Grow was founded in 2017 and provided services to help organisations adopt AI technology to increase productivity, gain competitiveness and take full advantage of disruptive technology, which continues to affect all sectors at a rapid pace.
At ML2GROW, we see the breakthrough of ‘Artificial intelligence’ as the rise of electricity in the 1930s or the internet in the late 1980s. It will become omnipresent and indispensable, powering various solutions from the background.
ML2Grow brings together all the necessary expertise required to develop data-driven solutions, deliver production systems, and provide excellent operational support. Our unique vision and approach to machine learning technology have resulted in a proven track record with delivered value to start-ups, SMEs and major brands in various market verticals.
- You are a native speaker or have a (full) professional working proficiency in French. In addition, you have at least a limited working proficiency in English. Being able and willing to communicate in Dutch professionally or other relevant language skills are a major plus.
- You preferably have prior experience in a similar role, with a maximum of 4 years.
- You understand the specifics of selling software (services) in a B2B setting.
- You are comfortable using social networks, e-mail and telephone to prospect or contact existing clients.
- You feel comfortable representing and conveying ML2Grow’s ambitions at networking opportunities.
- You communicate well with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You are willing to learn how to (independently) perform research to prepare targeted offerings to prospects.
- You are willing to learn how to find and quantify leads that match our solutions.
- You are in possession of a driver’s license and are willing to travel to meet prospects and clients.
- You are willing to work at the office (Ghent) for at least two days on average per week while not visiting clients. During the start-up period, full presence will be required.
What we would like to offer you:
- A personalised and competitive fixed salary (package) with an added commission
- Company car, laptop, meal vouchers, a fuel card, etc.
- The opportunity to work with and learn more about AI technology in a high-tech organisation.
- A varied role will allow you to meet various innovative and exciting client companies across sectors.
- A pleasant work environment in a spacious office located right next to the train station of Gent-Sint-Pieters.
- The chance to take the initiative and grow within our organisation.
- A relaxed work environment which offers flexibility to organise your workday in return for assuming ownership of your key roles and responsibilities.